We need a contracted Development Associate to help raise the funds needed to fulfill our mission.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to serve homeless children by supporting Step Up Ventura in this crucial way, please read the job description and apply!
- We have public events.
- We have several committees that could use assistance.
- We also have a Board of Directors. Right now we would especially love to involve more people with business, legal, and medical expertise, but everyone’s talents and enthusiasm will be of great use.
We need volunteers who can offer a variety of skills in event planning, administrative assistance, communications, funding, program development, and, when we open, infant and child care, creative expression, developmental play, and more.
1. Please complete this Volunteer Application and
2. Please contact Juliana Bruno, our Volunteer Coordinator
E-mail at email@example.com
Phone: (805) 816-5888
- Monetary gifts Our specialized, year-round, therapeutic program for homeless children aged zero to five will cost at least $12,000 per child per year; whatever you can give will help towards meeting this need. Please click here to donate.
- Sponsors who would like to make a larger donation to help Step Up Ventura move forward quickly, please feel free to contact our Board President, Judy Alexandre, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (805) 665-3385.